|Dept:||Milgard School of Business|
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2006.
- M.A., Economics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2004.
- M.A., Finance, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, 2001.
- B.A., International Trade, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, Dalian, 1997.
Fei Leng earned his Ph.D. in Finance from University of Tennessee. His research interests include bankruptcy, merger and acquisition, IPO and capital market anomalies. He teaches business finance, derivatives and corporate finance at the undergraduate and MBA levels. He is a CFA charterholder and FRM Certified.
Corporate Finance and Investments
- Pay-performance Sensitivity in a heterogeneous Managerial Labor Market (with Hui Chen). Journal of Management Accounting Research, 2004, vol.16, pp.16-33.
- Bankruptcy prediction and reorganization
- Corporate takeovers
- Share repurchases
- Corporate political connections
- Capital market anomalies
Honors and Awards
- Summer Research Grant, University of Tennessee (2002-2005)
- Excellent Graduation Thesis Award, University of International Business and Economics (2001)
- Zhongbei Scholarship, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (1995, 1996)
- American Finance Association
- Financial Management Association
- Chinese Economists Society
- CFA Institute
- Global Association of Risk Professionals