|Dept:||Milgard School of Business|
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2006.
- B.S., Fudan University, 2000.
Zhiyan Cao earned her doctorate in Accounting from Yale University in 2006. Her research interests are primarily in the relation between corporate governance, shareholder litigation, managerial and board incentives, and financial reporting. Her teaching interests include financial accounting, financial reporting, financial statement analysis and corporate governance.
Financial Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Litigation Risk
- Director and Officer Liability Insurance
- Management Forecasts
- Corporate Governance
Honors and Awards
- Fan Fellowship, Yale University (2000-2004)
- Doctoral Consortium Fellow, American Accounting Association (2003)
- Coca-Cola Scholarship, The City of Shanghai (2000)
- Distinguished Graduate Award, Fudan University (2000)
- Asia Forum Scholarship, Japan Airlines Foundation (1999)
- Distinguished Student Award, Fudan University (1998 & 1999)
- American Accounting Association
- American Finance Association
- American Economic Association