Specialty: Mathematics, Probability Theory
|Dept:||Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences|
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Washington Seattle, 2009.
- M.S., Mathematics, University of Washington Seattle, 2006.
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Washington Seattle, 2002.
- B.S., Statistics and Applied and Computational Mathematical Science, University of Washington Seattle, 2002.
I am a full-time lecturer teaching undergraduate mathematics courses. My expertise is in probability theory.
My research interests include stochastic processes, computational geometry, quantum computing and inverse problems.
Content in paragraph form
- TMATH 110 Intro to Statistics
- TMATH 120 Precalculus
- TMATH 124 Calculus I
- TMATH 125 Calculus II
- TMATH 126 Calculus III
- TMATH 214 Analytical Thinking
- TMATH 307 Intro to Diff Equations
- TMATH 390 Prob/Stats for Eng/Sci
- TESC 430 Environmental Modeling