- Ph.D., Nursing, University of Washington, 2011.
Robin Evans-Agnew received his PhD (2011) and MN (1989) from the University of Washington and his BSN (1994) from Johns Hopkins University. He is a member of the Washington Asthma Initiative Steering committee. His clinical experience as a community health nurse included program planning and advocacy roles within the American Lung Association of Washington, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, and Seattle School Nurses.
- Public Health
- Health inequities
- Policy change
- Critical and feminist theory
- Community-based participatory action research
- critical discourse Analysis
- Visual methods (including Photovoice)
- Discourses of asthma management disparities in African American adolescents in Central and Southeast Seattle
- Transportation Equity in the Vision 2040 transportation plan for Pierce County
T NURS 414: Health, Communities, and Populations
T NURS / THLEAD 407 Diversity, Health, and Inequities T NURS/THLEAD 430 Interpersonal Communication
- Evans-Agnew, R. A. (2011). Asthma management: An ecosocial framework for disparity research. Journal of Health Disparity Research and Practice, 5(1), 1-19.