|Dept:||Milgard School of Business|
- M.S., San Francisco State University, 1992.
- B.A., East Stroundsburg University, 1988.
Professor Shankus has been an educator with UWT for 15 years. Previous to her teaching experience, Professor Shankus was a staffing consultant for McCall Personal in San Francisco, and for the Eastridge Group, also in San Francisco. She has extensive experience in recruiting, training and staffing organizations and also applying human resource information systems data for decision-making purposes.
Industrial Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Communication
- Master's Thesis: Selection Validation of a Contingent Workforce
Performance Evaluations, Selection Procedures, Training and Development of Staff, Recruitment, Employment Law
Honors and Awards
- M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology Certified Employment Specialist, San Francisco State University, Magna Cum Laude
- Society of Human Resource Professionals - past member
- Member of Milgard School of Business' accreditation committee
- Member of UWT's accreditation committee
- Serve as a mentor to many students
- Participate in planning sessions for Commnications curriculum
- Guest lecture as needed