|Dept:||Milgard School of Business|
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati, 1995.
Eugene Sivadas is Associate Professor of Marketing and Director of the MBA program at the Milgard School of Business. He was Chair of American Marketing Association's Interorganizational (B2B and Channels) Special Interest Group for the 2006-2009 term. Professor Sivadas serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Health Communication and International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Health Care Marketing. He was previously on the graduate faculty at Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University and has also taught at Emerson College and the University of Cincinnati. He is widely published in more than a dozen leading marketing journals, and his work has been cited more than 900 times by other researchers. His research interests are in the area of inter-firm and customer relationships and construct measurement issues.
- Inter-firm Relationships
- Health Care Marketing
- Johnson, Mark; SIVADAS, EUGENE; and Kashyap, Vishal. "Response Biases of Impression Management and Faking in the Measurement of Salesperson Orientations," (in press) Industrial Marketing Management.
- SIVADAS, EUGENE; Bruvold,Norman T.; and Nelson, Michelle R., (2008), "A Reduced Version of the Horizontal & Vertical Individualism and Collectivism Scale: A Four-Country Assessment," Journal of Business Research, 61 (3), 201-210.
- Johnson, Mark S., SIVADAS, EUGENE, and Garbarino, Ellen, (2008), "Customer Satisfaction, Perceived Risk, and Attitudnal Loyalty: An Investigation of Directions of Influence," Journal of Services Marketing, 22 (5), 353-362.
- SIVADAS, EUGENE and F.R. Dwyer, "A Comparison of Organizational Factors Influencing New Product Success in Internal and Alliance based Processes," (2000), Journal of Marketing, Vol. 64 (1), 31-49. Listed among the ten most cited Journal of Marketing Articles published during 2000-2005 time frame. Source: Journal of Marketing website.
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Marketing Science
- Association for Consumer Research
- Editorial Board, Journal of Health Communication
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Health Care Marketing
- Chair, American Marketing Association's Interorganizational SIG
- Ad Hoc reviewer for several journals