- Group Study Rooms are for UW student, faculty and staff use.
- Only UW students with a valid UW NetID can reserve Group Study Rooms using the online reservation system. Library staff WILL NOT reserve rooms for students.
- All Group Study Rooms may only be reserved for use during the Library's Open Hours.
- Public users cannot reserve the Group Study Rooms. To reserve a room on campus, the public must apply with Events and Conference Services.
UW Faculty and Staff who wish to use a Group Study Room must complete this form
STUDENTS DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT THIS FORM JUST CLICK "I AGREE" BELOW
- Group Study Rooms are intended for groups, defined as two or more users actively using the room.
- Groups may reserve a maximum of THREE HOURS per group per day.
- Be considerate of other groups and DO NOT book rooms for more than the maximum time by using the names of different group members.
- Your reservation is void if you are more than 15 minutes late. Another group may claim the room.
- Personal property may not be left unattended in the room to hold the room reservation for a group.
- Reservations can be made for up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations made for single users are not valid; priority will be given to groups with or without a reservation.
- When not reserved, Group Study Rooms are open on a first come, first served basis.
- Group Study Room users without a reservation must vacate the room when requested by Library Staff or a group with a valid reservation.
Library Study Room users are expected to follow the UW Tacoma Library Code of Conduct, including:
- Maintain a moderate noise level - rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users in adjoining rooms and outside the rooms.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended in the Library at any time; the Library is not responsible for patrons’ personal belongings.
- Library materials checked out to your account should be treated as personal belongings. You may be assessed overdue and replacement fees if they go missing from a study room.
Click the I Agree button to acknowlege that you understand these policies.