Career Development offers services and support for employers who wish to increase visibility on campus and enhance recruiting efforts. Review the opportunities and resources below and feel free to contact our Career Development Specialist, Andrea Wynne, at email@example.com or 253-692-5970, for more information.
- Post a Job -- Two options: Husky Jobs is the first place our students are looking for opportunities. Posting here makes your positions available to all UW students and makes the process easy for employers and students.
- Host Interviews, an Information Session, or an Information Table -- Check out our On-Campus Recruiting options at UW Tacoma. To schedule an Information Table, Information Session, or On-Campus Interviews, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with a Student Organization -- Learn about our student organizations and find contact information for student leaders at DawgDen.
- Participate in Career Fairs -- We host Career and Internship Fairs in October and April. Keep current with our career fair opportunities here.
- Advertise in The Ledger, UW Tacoma's weekly student publication.
- Recruit for Credit Internships or Volunteer Opportunities -- Contact staff members indicated below for different academic programs and student services relating to credit internships and volunteer programs.
- Volunteer Services - Paul Prociv, Civic Engagement Specialist, Center for Services and Leadership
- Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences - Julie Miller, Internship Program Manager
- Milgard School of Business - Erica Howard, Program Coordinator
- Institute of Technology - Andrew Fry, Assistant Director of Industry Partnerships
- Urban Studies - Ali Modarres, Director
- Social Work - Lynn Hermanson, Graduate Advisor, Recruiter & Academic Specialist