Download our organization chart to view the structure of the Staff Association.
Executive BoardThe Executive Board leads the Staff Association and carries out the basic functions of the organization. The Executive Board is comprised of both elected officers, as well as appointed committee chairs and other representative roles. The Executive Board meets bi-weekly throughout the year.
- Chair: Jeremy Homolka, Student Engagement (term ends December 2018)
- Vice-Chair: Vacant (term ends December 2019)
- Secretary: Vacant (term ends December 2019)
- Treasurer: Galen Guffy, Finance & Administration (term ends December 2018)
- Awards Chair: Christie Keifer, School of IAS (term ends December 2018)
- Connections Chair: Carly Johnson, Urban Studies (term ends December 2018)
- Events Chair: Vacant (term ends December 2018)
- Professional Development Chair: Elizabeth Hansen, Student Engagement n(term ends December 2018)
Contact information for members of the Executive Board can be found on our directory page.
In addition the Executive Board and Staff Assembly, the Staff Association appoints staff members to serve on many campus-wide committees. Below is a current list of staff representatives on committees.
- Campus Budget Committee: Galen Guffy (UWTSA Treasurer, Finance & Administration) & Christopher Cellars (Professional Development Center)
- Chancellor's Cabinet: Jeremy Homolka (UWTSA Chair, Student Engagement)
- Strategic Plan Coordinating Committee: Elizabeth Hansen (UWTSA Professional Devolopment Chair, Student Engagement)
- Assistant Chancellor for Equity & Inclusion Search: Jamal Gabobe (Library)
- Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Search: Hannah Wilson (Library)
The UWTSA is governed by a set of By-Laws that directs how the Association is structured and how it operates. The current By-Laws were voted on in August 2016. The By-Laws are available for download.