UW Tacoma home > Offices and services > Student Affairs > Health and Wellness > SCC > Counseling Center Resources
Counseling Center Resources
Resources for Students, Family, Friends, Faculty, Staff and Others:
- Virtual Pamphlets - The unabridged student counseling virtual pamphlet collection.
- The Jed Foundation - Preventing suicide and reducing emotional distress.
- WebMD: Depression - An American provider of health information services.
- Counselor.org - A great resource for disorders, depression, relationships, and therapy.
- halfofus.com - resource for emotional health including depression and suicide.
- National Institute for Mental Health - Transforming the understanding and treatment of mental illness through research.
- Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for PTSD - Advancing Science and Promoting Understanding of Traumatic Stress.
- Mental Health Matters - A structured source of information about mental health issues.
- Mental Health America.net - Education for the general public about the realities of mental health and mental illness.
- National Mental Health Information - United States Department of Health and Human Services - substance abuse and mental health services administration.
- Healthfinder.gov - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.