Associated Students of the University of Washington Tacoma (ASUWT)
We, the associated students of the University of Washington, Tacoma, in order to provide student representation, advocacy, and involvement, pledge to:
- Represent and promote student interests, needs, and welfare within the university community through committee representation and administrative level interactions;
- Provide for the expression of student opinion and interests to the community at large through community involvement;
- Assist the University in providing physical and social environments that are student centered.
- ASUWT Constitution
- ASUWT Bylaws
- ASUWT Judicial Board Removal Process
- ASUWT Judicial Board Violation Report
For a complete list of involvement opportunities, please email President Elizabeth Pierini at firstname.lastname@example.org , or stop by MAT 107.
UWT Textbook Exchange Website
Students, please take a moment to fill out ASUWT's newest survey about on-campus programs and events. Thanks!
ASUWT will soon be conducting its Spring elections to select next year's team. Elections are an important part of our campus, and successful elections with great candidates will be essential to leaving our campus with strong student leaders necessary to advocate on behalf of all UW Tacoma students.
If you are interested in running, please reference the Elections Packet and Elections Policies and Procedures . Election Packets must be submitted by 5:00 pm on Friday April 12 to the front desk at MAT 103 or emailed to email@example.com through your UW NetID.
In order to coordinate successful elections, the Elections Administration Committee (EAC) is also seeking qualified and motivated students who won't be candidates to volunteer for the committee. If you are interested in serving students by volunteering for the Elections Committee, or know somebody who may be, contact the Elections Administration Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.