Student Technology Fee Committee (STFC)
What is STFC?
The Student Technology Fee (STF) is designed to provide funds for the improvement of technology used by the students at the University of Washington campuses. The Tacoma Student Technology Fee Committee determines the expenditure of this fee. Students of UW lead the committee and the committee allocates money for technology resources for general student use pursuant to RCW 28B.15.051 and the agreement between the Associated Students of the University of Washington Tacoma (ASUWT) and the Board of Regents.
The Student Technology Fee paid by students for the 2013-2014 academic year is $40 per quarter. Part-time students' Student Technology Fees are prorated; Full-time students pay the entire fee. The fee amount for the 2014-2015 academic year will be determined Spring Quarter 2014.
Contingency and Annual Requests
For information on the Contingency and Annual Request processes, please see our STFC Request Process Page.
STFC Committee Membership
- Chad Condon (Co-Chair); email@example.com
- Stephanie McDougall (Co-Chair); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Cox; email@example.com
- John Dao; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophie Nop; email@example.com
- Weiwei Shi; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earl Switzer; email@example.com
To contact STFC, email firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail) or phone 253-692-4818.