Each academic year the UW Tacoma Student Technology Fee Committee (STFC) requests proposal ideas from all UW Tacoma students and faculty/staff. The STFC welcomes all proposals that will improve the student's technology advancements through the submitting of proposals that meet a demonstrated need that cannot be funded through other administrative avenues. The special and annual request process and dates are below. Questions can be directed to the STF Committee chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 253-692-4818.
The Student Technology Fee Committee (STFC) Annual Allocation process does not open until Winter 2016, please see timeline below. The Annual Allocation process is funding for existing or to acquire new technology that will be used by the students of UWT.
Annual Allocation Timeline
- January 11, 2016
- Annual Allocation Process Open
- January 29, 2016
- Annual Allocation Process Due
- February 5, 2016
- STFC Annual Allocation Reviewal Process Begins
- February 26-March 4, 2016
- STFC Annual Allocation Deliberation Process
- March 2016
- STFC Annual Allocation Decisions submitted to Executive Board for Approval
- March 2016
- Decision letters sent out to proposers within a week of ASUWT Board Budget Decision
Please keep in mind, it is the responsibility of the proposer(s) to read the STFC Policies & Procedures thoroughly to ensure their request is considered for funding. Please contact the STFC Committee with questions.