How to Get Involved
One of the major benefits to living on campus is how easy it is to get to campus events and get involved. The links below highlight a few ways to learn about what is happening on campus. Your RA would be able to recommend specific organizations or events that meet your individual interests.
- Housing Facebook Page. The RAs will post about upcoming events in Court 17 or across campus.
- Student Engagement Home. Student Engagement houses all registered student clubs and organizations (RSOs), your student government (ASUWT), the Student Activities Board (SAB), Volunteer Services, the campus newspaper (The Ledger), Recreation & Fitness...just to name a few! No matter your interests, Student Engagement has a place for you.
- Student Engagement Facebook Page. Your facebook link to what is happening on campus.
- Dawgden. DawgDen is our campus engagement online resource. You are able to search through our over 60 RSOs and Leadership Programs simply by logging in with your UW NetID.
- University Events Calendar. Many campus units utilize the events calendar to post upcoming workshops, fairs, or social opportunities.