Are you looking for a unique college experience @ UW Tacoma?
UW Tacoma offers students the opportunity to live on-campus in a community based living environment. As a resident in UW Tacoma's Apartments at Court 17, students will have the opportunity to live with other UW Tacoma students in a vibrant community.
Benefits of Living On Campus
- Convenient and close to classes
- Live in Resident Assistant available 24/7
- Built in community
- Exciting residence life programs
- Safe and secure living environment
- Walking distance to Tacoma's shops, restaurants, and parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Excellent amenities including full kitchen, fully furnished apartments, 24 hour fitness center, community room and gated parking
2013-2014 On-Campus Housing Application
The 2013-2014 On-Campus Housing application is available online. By submitting the online application, you are expressing interest in living in the Court 17 Apartments as a member of the University of Washington Tacoma On-Campus Housing community for 2013-2014 (September 2013-September 2014). If you are offered a housing assignment, you will be required to sign a Student Housing Agreement and pay a $250 deposit ($150/refundable, $100/non-refundable) to confirm your housing assignment.
In order for your application to be complete, you must send in a $25/non-refundable application fee AND a printed copy of your application with confirmation page to the following address:
University of Washington Tacoma
1900 Commerce Street
Box # 358407
Tacoma, WA 98402
Your application fee must include your Name, Student ID Number and application confirmation code. Checks can be made out to: University of Washington Tacoma.
- Applications Available:January 29, 2013
- Priority Application Deadline: April 15, 2013 (Applications will still be accepted on an ongoing basis after the priority deadline)
- Initial Housing Offers: May 15, 2013
- Housing Assignments: August 1, 2013
- Housing Move-In: September 20, 2013
Housing Assignment Priorities
- New students who live more than 40 miles from campus
- Continuing undergraduate students who live more than 40 miles from campus
- New students who live within 40 miles from campus
- Continuing undergraduate students who live within 40 miles from campus
- Graduate students
Within each priority category the University reserves the right to prioritize based on the distance between the student's permanent address and campus.
- Studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments are available.
- Rent includes all utilities, basic cable, internet, and apartments are fully furnished as well.
- Payment plans are available either monthly or quarterly and UW Tacoma financial aid can be applied.
- Apartment contracts are for 12 month periods (Mid-September to Mid-September).
- At this time we are unable to offer shorter contracts.
- Housing is only available for single students who wish to live with same-sex roommates.
- Family housing is not currently available.
|Per Person Rental Rates||
(2 people per apartment)
1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom
(2 people per apartment)
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
(4 people per apartment)
Apartment Floor Plans
On-Campus Housing for 2012-2013
If you would like to be added to the 2012-2013 On-Campus Housing wait-list, please email your name, student ID number, email address, and phone number to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding On-Campus Housing at UW Tacoma please contact:
- Department of Student Engagement
- Phone: 253.692.4481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org