Forming a New Organization
Congratulations on joining "The Pack!"
UW Tacoma has many great organizations, but perhaps you don't see one that meets your interests? Then we suggest starting a new one! Registering a new organization is simple:
Step 1: Join up with 4 other UW Tacoma students who will serve as the leadership in your new club.
Step 2: Find a full-time UW Tacoma faculty or staff member willing to serve as your adviser.
Step 3: Write a constitution for your Student Organization.
Step 4: Login to DawgDen, click on the "Organizations" link, and then click on "Register a New Organization."
Step 5: Attend an RSO Orientation Session.
Step 6: Receive confirmation from Student Involvement that your organization is granted registration! RSO Orientation Sessions will be held from 12:30pm to 1:30pm in JOY 215 on the following dates: October 4th, October 18th, November 1st, November 15th, and November 29th.
If you are having difficulty with any one of these steps, please contact the Department of Student Involvement at email@example.com .
- Block Party Committee: 01/17 & 01/31, 02/07 & 02/21, 03/07 & 03/21
- Student Organization Round Table: 01/29 @ 12:30pm in GWP 320 (Tacoma Room)
- Adviser Brown Bag Luncheon: 02/04 & 02/05 @ 12:30pm in GWP 320 (Tacoma Room)
- Husky Hangout: 02/06 @ 12:30pm in Academic Building (GWP, BB, BHS, WCG)
- Outstanding Students Ceremony for Awards and Recognition (O.S.C.A.R.S): 5/10/13 at William Phillip Hall
- Block Party: 5/22/13 at Commerce Plaza