Registered Student Organization Resources
To assist you and your club's endeavors, the following resources and benefits are available to aid in the success of your organizations further succeed.
RSO Resource Center
- Computer (3 Windows PCs and 1 Mac)
- Printer (for nominal size jobs)
- Die cut machine
- Button making machine
- Butcher paper and paints
- Fax machine
- Telephone (2 lines)
- Paper cutter
- Desk/work area
- Misc. office supplies (e.g. notepads, pens, folders, envelopes)
- Free advertising resources
These on campus organizations offer discounts to students conducting RSO business.
- The Ledger (MAT 151)
- Copy Center (MAT 053)
- University Bookstore (ground floor of GWP on Pacific Avenue)
Student Involvement is dedicated to helping students achieve their goals when it comes to planning and holding meetings, programs and activities that benefit the UW Tacoma community. We can help with a variety of resources both on and off campus...we're here to help.