[Skip to Content]
This site's design is only visible in a graphical browser that supports web standards, but its content is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
Division of Student Affairs


Space Requests

Student Engagement can request spaces on behalf of Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) as outlined by the Use of University Facilities (UUF) guidelines. Further guidelines exist through Student Engagement; for questions feel free to contact uwtclubs@u.washington.edu e-mail link .

If you are a member of a club wishing to reserve a room for a meeting or event, please complete the request form found on DawgDen. Space requests may be submitted electronically to uwtclubs@u.washington.edu e-mail link or hard copies submitted to Student Engagement in MAT 103.

Independent students wishing to reserve space for a class project must work with their academic program (i.e. General Education, Social Work, Business).

Please note: Submission of a space request does not guarantee the reservation. A separate process, which includes: budgeting, approval of content, security, etc. may be required after the UUF Request has been submitted.

Communication regarding an already submitted room reservation is generally done via email, including questions, clarifications, and confirmation. For clarification, please feel free to stop by Student Engagement in MAT 103.