Department of Student Engagement Box Office
Welcome to the Department of Student Engagement Box Office at UW Tacoma! We offer a variety of ticket sales for on and off campus events and activities available to students at a discounted price. Tickets are also available to non-students and priced at face value, limited to 2 tickets. Tickets sales price, limits, and availability are at the discretion of event coordinators, program units, and the Department of Student Engagement. Check out your SI411 weekly email newsletter, sent every Monday morning throughout the academic year, for upcoming and ongoing ticket sales information.
We are located in the Mattress Factory, Room 103 (MAT 103). Click here to view the campus map.
Regular operation hours are from 8am - 7pm Monday through Thursday and 8am - 5pm on Fridays. During breaks, we are open from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. We are closed on weekends and University Holidays.
Policy and Procedures
In-Person Ticket Sales:
- Student must be present with UW Student ID at time of purchase - no exceptions. *No ticket purchasing with other Student ID cards
- Tickets will be priced and limited at: 1st ticket at student price, 2nd ticket at face value, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- Ticket sales will begin at 8am in MAT 103 on a first-come, first-serve basis
- We accept cash or check
- No refunds or exchanges
In participating in events and activities, students will learn:
- How to coordinate, navigate, and transition while exploring in an urban environment
- To expand on personal perspectives and gain new perspectives
- How to create or maintain health and wellness (academic, personal, and professional)
- To engage with other students, understand and appreciate differences, and create meaningful relationships
- To explore social, cultural, and recreational activities that may be otherwise limited by financial means
Questions? Contact the Department of Student Engagement at: (253)692-4481, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org