SPA Guiding Principles
The mission of Student Administration is to serve as the central point of coordination for strategic planning, policy development, financial management, and assessment initiatives of the Division of Student & Enrollment Services.
Student Administration will be recognized as a leader in implementing exceptional administrative systems for Student & Enrollment Services.
To effectively fulfill its mission and vision, and accomplish its goals, the office of Student Administration utilizes the following guiding principles:
- Planning that enhances student success;
- Practices which ensure comprehensive strategic alignment;
- Professional development opportunities that promote growth.
- Ensure divisional alignment with institutional strategic initiatives.
- Develop operational infrastructure for all divisional units.