No matter your interest in connecting with the UW Tacoma campus, Career Development is here to provide ways for you to engage with our students and create a brand to enhance your recruiting efforts.
See some of the different options below and also feel free to contact our Career Development Specialist, Andrea Wynne, for more information at email@example.com or 253-692-5970.Post a Job - You have two options here. Husky Jobs is the first place our students are looking for opportunities. Posting here makes your positions available to all UW students and makes applying easy for employers and students. Your other option is to send the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted on the UW Tacoma Career Connection blog.
Host Interviews, an Information Session, or an Information Table - Check out our On-Campus Recruiting options at UW Tacoma. Schedule an Information Table, Information Session, or On-Campus Interviews by submitting the Request Form.
Connect with a Student Organization - Learn about our student organizations and find contact information for student leaders at DawgDen.
Career Fairs - We host Career and Internship Fairs in October and April. Keep up-to-date with our career fair opportunities here.
Premier Partners Program - Increase your brand and engagement with the UW Tacoma by becoming an employer partner.
Report a Hire - Have you hired a UW Tacoma student or alumnus? We'd love to hear about it!
Advertise in the Ledger - The UW Tacoma's weekly student publication is another great way to increase brand on campus.
Recruit for Credit Internships or Volunteer Opportunities - Check out contacts below for different academic programs and student services relating to credit internships and volunteer programs.
- Volunteer Services - Michelle Harper Kowalczyk, Associate Director, Student Involvement - email@example.com
- Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences - Julie Miller, Internship Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milgard School of Business - Sally Radford, Program Coordinator - email@example.com
- Institute of Technology - Andrew Fry, Assistant Director of Industry Partnerships - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban Studies - Ali Modarres, Director - email@example.com
- Social Work - Lynn Hermanson, Graduate Adviser, Recruiter & Academic Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org