Student & Enrollment Services' Guiding Principles (Mission, Vision, Values)
The Division of Student & Enrollment Services is guided by the following mission, vision and values.
The mission of the Division of Student & Enrollment Services at the University of Washington Tacoma is to foster a student-centered environment which empowers students to reach their fullest potential.
In support of the University of Washington Tacoma's strategic objectives, the Division of Student & Enrollment Services will be recognized as a leader in the provision of exceptional service to students.
United through a shared vision, the Division of Student & Enrollment Services believes in:
- Intentional and Inclusive Programs and Services that contribute to, enrich, and stimulate the academic, personal and social experiences of students.
- Commitment to the Highest Standards of Professionalism that promote competent, dynamic leadership for lifelong learning.
- Holistic Development that supports growth through challenge.
- Developing Meaningful Relationships informed by Respect and Integrity that foster an inclusive environment which openly embraces and empowers the uniqueness of our community.
- Innovation by maximizing resources and seeking informed best practices in traditions and trends in Student & Enrollment Services.
You may view the Division of Student & Enrollment Services' Strategic Plan for 2012-2017 here.