The advent of technology is pushing us towards a more anytime learning experience that interacts seamlessly with our students' lives. The University of Washington Tacoma faculty utilize a wide array of technology tools to help students learn, stay on track and reach their goals. These tolls are becoming invaluable to our learners as new, digital content and environments are explored, studied and implemented at the University of Washington Tacoma.
Interested in learning more? Start with Academic Technology's Teaching, Learning and Technology Blog
Recent scholarly works:
- evollution Journal: Just-In-Time Technology- Improving Retention and Success of "New Traditionals"
- New York Times: Helping The Poor In Higher Education, The Power of a Simple Nudge
- Campus Technology: Keeping Students On Track With a Mobile Nudge
- The Power of the Personal (book): Discovering the M in M-Learning
- Accidental Pedagogy Redux (Requires UW NetID Login)
- Educause: Analytics, Nudges, and Learner Persistence
- Educause: Conjecture, Tension, and Online Learning